take flight
in linen and lace.
things will mesh
if you want them to.
just throw yourself
up against it and
maneuver dainty
fingers over tiny buttons,
really,
sometimes you deserve
a good lashing.
Monday, June 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Reach for the clouds. . .
Tickle your toes. . .
-
Another Indian woman living on our block has hair swept back and braided has jeweled toes, is in all yellow traditional regalia, and walks w...
-
hunger is sometimes preferable to loneliness. a stomach will twist- but hands become dirty and heavy when full of coins.
-
husband and I trek a mile for ice cream just for the creamy banana, crunchy pecans, and chunks of thumb-sized chocolate. shoes flipping and...
-
motionless sap. ogling your shadow, you have much thinking to do. has the potassium kicked you in the arse yet-and got you going? you a...
-
Tickling toes- there was something about that barefooted madness something about that wistful waist-high wishing and wooshing in the woods, ...
-
strange tree, your flowers look like badminton birdies.
-
July 12th My love's hands and eyes so full of surprise! he sees nothing wrong with giving me a synthetic strawberry.
-
sex object. not afraid of the words. I've used many objects for the sake of sex. in fact my body has been pretty disposable- I don't...
-
there ain't no other place like you to roam. where I dug in my heels and said "No, I won't come home!" Dancing in the warb...
-
The Opera The eyes of the firing-squad are aimed with lashed cross-hairs for now we, the chorus, all look like oiled up black ducks in a ro...
stunning,
ReplyDeletesmiles.
keep shining.
Gentle with an ending that playfully hits one and makes one grin. :)
ReplyDeleteA hint of mischief, makes me wonder who is is about. Enjoyable.
ReplyDeleteYou have such a unique style, I am really intrigued by your view on the world
ReplyDeletethanks!!
ReplyDeleteSometimes that slap is the soundest connection made! I've needed it. I've given it. Neither end all that easy. Beautiful.
ReplyDeleteyour imagery jumps out...skill
ReplyDelete:D thanks!!
ReplyDeleteI loved that I didn't "get" this but it was so fun to read. Embrace the mystery!
ReplyDeletegood writing, as always! - mosk
this is lovely, Amy! I too noticed the hint of mischief, and I adore the final two lines. :)
ReplyDelete