Did you?
Yes, I did.
Why?
Because.
Why do you think I don't-
Um, I just know you.
Um, I don't know what your reasons are.
I recently came to the discovery.
I know.
It's easier for me.
Let's avoid this subject.
I knew all of that.
I do apologize.
Do you?
I want to be more in the present with you.
I want that too--but my writing is the present more
than you will ever understand.
But it leads me to desire the past.
I can't just have one drink, you know?
I overconsume. that. this. you.
I know.
I feel the same way.
Saturday, August 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Reach for the clouds. . .
Tickle your toes. . .
-
it's not possible. I think the problem must be- too much love and hate.
-
When standing in a garden of profundity everything loses it's meaning... and when stopping to smell the chromatic wisdoms you are lost i...
-
there ain't no other place like you to roam. where I dug in my heels and said "No, I won't come home!" Dancing in the warb...
-
August 2003! A spree, and the W.A.P another month of you and possibly me W.A.P stands for wild animal park, if you don't remember- the ...
-
take flight in linen and lace. things will mesh if you want them to. just throw yourself up against it and maneuver dainty fingers over tiny...
-
Ah, 7. The number in question. During this process of developing my first full-length work of prose, and a memoir to boot, I have considered...
-
The Anchor for Joel When love embarks, with its generating propellers slicing through the interminable oceans of imperfection that are, for ...
-
My latest endeavor is to begin reading "Tell it Slant: Writing and Shaping Creative Nonfiction" by Brenda Miller and Suzanne Paula...
-
We're both writers but, why is it that we cannot truly express what it is we feel without the recommendation of a movie reel- We're ...
No comments:
Post a Comment