playing;
that's what it comes to
that's all they say it was.
golden boy meets silly girl
and he somehow took notice
of her smile and
of the sparkle in her cheek
he liked it-
but he began to act-
like the pink was in her eye.
then the girl was sad and still silly
so when he would send a letter,
she would send two,
and then
nothing would come.
so buried inside her sand castle
digging-
she went against the grain(s).
of time.
and he would wax poetic (in other girl's ears); while he burned
both ends
-where did she go?
he found her underneath the tree
nose in a book, he didn't write
he writhed, while the branches shook
his body became windy and
he wrapped around the tree-
he pushed her back down
into an earth(worm's). home.
--
she's such a silly cynic
center stage;
singing songs about a
golden ghost-
and his smutty, smelted heart.
Sunday, February 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Reach for the clouds. . .
Tickle your toes. . .
-
RICK: Hey Rick? DICK: Yea, Dick? RICK: See that sky roll on by? (points) DICK: ...Oh, my... RICK: Don't i-t'almost makes yer wanner....
-
there ain't no other place like you to roam. where I dug in my heels and said "No, I won't come home!" Dancing in the warb...
-
Another Indian woman living on our block has hair swept back and braided has jeweled toes, is in all yellow traditional regalia, and walks w...
-
hunger is sometimes preferable to loneliness. a stomach will twist- but hands become dirty and heavy when full of coins.
-
In my dreams I am the fictional version of myself. The one I seek to be in my short-stories and prose. The one who gets her point across but...
-
driving home from the farmer's market- I can't see anything- through this storm- I come home to sleep- with you-rest in your arms fu...
-
like me- it serves as a question as well as an appropriately foolish letter in bad company it only teams up with words like yodel, ...
-
Out the window, I thought I saw Emily pale, gawking. a green T-shirt. bouncing firey springs on her head.
-
motionless sap. ogling your shadow, you have much thinking to do. has the potassium kicked you in the arse yet-and got you going? you a...
-
husband and I trek a mile for ice cream just for the creamy banana, crunchy pecans, and chunks of thumb-sized chocolate. shoes flipping and...
No comments:
Post a Comment