where I'm coming from-
you cannot "see"-self-blinded-
and not listening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Reach for the clouds. . .
Tickle your toes. . .
-
there ain't no other place like you to roam. where I dug in my heels and said "No, I won't come home!" Dancing in the warb...
-
RICK: Hey Rick? DICK: Yea, Dick? RICK: See that sky roll on by? (points) DICK: ...Oh, my... RICK: Don't i-t'almost makes yer wanner....
-
motionless sap. ogling your shadow, you have much thinking to do. has the potassium kicked you in the arse yet-and got you going? you a...
-
Another Indian woman living on our block has hair swept back and braided has jeweled toes, is in all yellow traditional regalia, and walks w...
-
like me- it serves as a question as well as an appropriately foolish letter in bad company it only teams up with words like yodel, ...
-
strange tree, your flowers look like badminton birdies.
-
husband and I trek a mile for ice cream just for the creamy banana, crunchy pecans, and chunks of thumb-sized chocolate. shoes flipping and...
-
Out the window, I thought I saw Emily pale, gawking. a green T-shirt. bouncing firey springs on her head.
-
stuck-wallpaper, tickled, matted-madness, in the morning before matinee wallflowers at school dances just want to be asked. ask them. they...
-
where I'm coming from- you cannot "see"-self-blinded- and not listening.
Sadly true...
ReplyDeletehttp://www.kimnelsonwrites.com/2011/06/20/blue-melancholy/
true words.
ReplyDeleteCheers.
If ever a truer word was spoken. Well done.
ReplyDeleteMelanie
There are things the blind can see better than the sighted, but those who've blind themselves see little, if anything.
ReplyDeleteBeautifully written!
ReplyDeleteHaiku Poems
So true, beautiful. You are so good capturing emotion and depth into a few lines
ReplyDelete:)
ReplyDelete