Thursday, May 24, 2012
paper for paper
you knew I was talented,
but you forgot.
you knew I had potential,
but you forgot.
you knew I was gifted,
but you forgot.
you knew I had the passion,
but you forgot.
you knew I would stop at nothing,
but you forgot.
you held out your hand for my money
and I had none.
I pissed it all away.
must have paper to get paper.
you never told me this.
you don't remember anything
even though you were there.
you knew I was ready and willing
without your validation,
you knew I could do it,
but you forgot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Reach for the clouds. . .
Tickle your toes. . .
-
it's not possible. I think the problem must be- too much love and hate.
-
When standing in a garden of profundity everything loses it's meaning... and when stopping to smell the chromatic wisdoms you are lost i...
-
there ain't no other place like you to roam. where I dug in my heels and said "No, I won't come home!" Dancing in the warb...
-
The Anchor for Joel When love embarks, with its generating propellers slicing through the interminable oceans of imperfection that are, for ...
-
Recently I have been really attempting to delve into what it means to be a poet. Jim Morrison once wanted to be a poet, and look where it go...
-
take flight in linen and lace. things will mesh if you want them to. just throw yourself up against it and maneuver dainty fingers over tiny...
-
August 2003! A spree, and the W.A.P another month of you and possibly me W.A.P stands for wild animal park, if you don't remember- the ...
-
It's not the pen It is the ink But it is the dishes and not the sink and it's never in your eye but in your wink it's just froze...
-
The fog has permenantly frosted the window pane- my fingers tracing, communicating nothing, I leave perpetual markings--eternal my love for ...
No comments:
Post a Comment