The one day that I am home sick is the one day
that everyone goes on a balloon ride. Just my luck. You know, it's funny how they always seems to save up those days of blissful perfection for when I am not around. All I am ever privy to is the struggle and the hard-work that gets them the funds to be able to have outings like this one.
But, no matter--I guess I can just take a vacation day or two-go skydiving or something much more exciting than a stupid balloon ride. Or I could just take another personal day, catch up on my soaps. Much better than riding in a balloon with a bunch of assholes.
Friday, July 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Reach for the clouds. . .
Tickle your toes. . .
-
it's not possible. I think the problem must be- too much love and hate.
-
Ah, 7. The number in question. During this process of developing my first full-length work of prose, and a memoir to boot, I have considered...
-
Out the window, I thought I saw Emily pale, gawking. a green T-shirt. bouncing firey springs on her head.
-
The Anchor for Joel When love embarks, with its generating propellers slicing through the interminable oceans of imperfection that are, for ...
-
Recently I have been really attempting to delve into what it means to be a poet. Jim Morrison once wanted to be a poet, and look where it go...
-
My latest endeavor is to begin reading "Tell it Slant: Writing and Shaping Creative Nonfiction" by Brenda Miller and Suzanne Paula...
-
I dismiss my mounds of paper, habitual piling. I embrace a soft blue-jay's tail.
-
August 2003! A spree, and the W.A.P another month of you and possibly me W.A.P stands for wild animal park, if you don't remember- the ...
-
It's not the pen It is the ink But it is the dishes and not the sink and it's never in your eye but in your wink it's just froze...

Sad for you, but take this solitude and create something beautiful out of it. Write, create, dance sing...do something for your spirit. Let it glide...you don't need a damn balloon to do that~
ReplyDeleteI know it hurts; I have missed out on some magical experiences, but find a way to please your soul!xXx
you bet.
ReplyDeleteenjoy the ride.
oh satire, you've failed me again.
ReplyDelete