shake up my heart
and flavor your life
it is full of holes.
you cannot see me
for I am brow deep
in my old pain
and I cannot speak
because I swallowed
too much dirt.
some people channel
heaven through their
bodies just so you
can catch a glimpse
I want to be like them
but I cannot
for I am brow deep
in my old pain
and I cannot speak
because I swallowed
too much dirt.
shake up my heart
and flavor your life
it is full of holes.
my words provoke
silence I am the inspired
and not the inspiring
and my age
and experience do
not show on my face.
I am a drifter
brow deep in the
sea come and find me
but where you are you
are shaking up my heart
to flavor your life
it is full of holes.
i am sorry you are
covered in lines.
some people channel
heaven through their
bodies just so you
can catch a glimpse
I want to be like them
but I cannot
for I am brow deep
in my old pain
and I cannot speak
because I swallowed
too much dirt.
Saturday, February 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Reach for the clouds. . .
Tickle your toes. . .
-
it's not possible. I think the problem must be- too much love and hate.
-
When standing in a garden of profundity everything loses it's meaning... and when stopping to smell the chromatic wisdoms you are lost i...
-
there ain't no other place like you to roam. where I dug in my heels and said "No, I won't come home!" Dancing in the warb...
-
August 2003! A spree, and the W.A.P another month of you and possibly me W.A.P stands for wild animal park, if you don't remember- the ...
-
take flight in linen and lace. things will mesh if you want them to. just throw yourself up against it and maneuver dainty fingers over tiny...
-
Ah, 7. The number in question. During this process of developing my first full-length work of prose, and a memoir to boot, I have considered...
-
The Anchor for Joel When love embarks, with its generating propellers slicing through the interminable oceans of imperfection that are, for ...
-
My latest endeavor is to begin reading "Tell it Slant: Writing and Shaping Creative Nonfiction" by Brenda Miller and Suzanne Paula...
-
We're both writers but, why is it that we cannot truly express what it is we feel without the recommendation of a movie reel- We're ...
I am a drifter
ReplyDeletebrow deep in the
sea
nice :)) and the piece rolls like waves.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi Kiddo
ReplyDeleteMeant to tell ya, you're up!
http://www.virtualpoetryreading.com/?p=435
Keep 'em coming, thanks! Moskaroo