Sunday, May 13, 2012
serenity now
stomp on the girl with cleats,
step on her back and break it,
she is what wiggles within
your spine and saps it of dignity.
sometimes strength is in your serenity,
when your lips stand up taller than you.
the corners of your mouth, the
corners of the room, turning up
turning over, not wrinkled and
falling in. speak with your tongue,
and not your teeth. you bite,
you bleed me. you don't remember
even though you were there.
If you're going to be absent-minded,
I'd prefer you were absent.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Reach for the clouds. . .
Tickle your toes. . .
-
it's not possible. I think the problem must be- too much love and hate.
-
When standing in a garden of profundity everything loses it's meaning... and when stopping to smell the chromatic wisdoms you are lost i...
-
The Anchor for Joel When love embarks, with its generating propellers slicing through the interminable oceans of imperfection that are, for ...
-
Recently I have been really attempting to delve into what it means to be a poet. Jim Morrison once wanted to be a poet, and look where it go...
-
there ain't no other place like you to roam. where I dug in my heels and said "No, I won't come home!" Dancing in the warb...
-
take flight in linen and lace. things will mesh if you want them to. just throw yourself up against it and maneuver dainty fingers over tiny...
-
August 2003! A spree, and the W.A.P another month of you and possibly me W.A.P stands for wild animal park, if you don't remember- the ...
-
It's not the pen It is the ink But it is the dishes and not the sink and it's never in your eye but in your wink it's just froze...
-
The fog has permenantly frosted the window pane- my fingers tracing, communicating nothing, I leave perpetual markings--eternal my love for ...
mmm, this one is raw. love it. x
ReplyDeletethanks girl! xxox
ReplyDelete