Wednesday, May 16, 2012
three
"do not argue.
please stay silent.
smile and nod.
remember etiquette first.
do not speak.
unless spoken to.
no opinions please."
you don't remember.
anything even though.
you were there.
despite due diligence,
nothing is learned.
now a doormat.
so shamefully selfless.
you could have.
said three other.
words something like.
"I love you."
just a thought.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Reach for the clouds. . .
Tickle your toes. . .
-
it's not possible. I think the problem must be- too much love and hate.
-
there ain't no other place like you to roam. where I dug in my heels and said "No, I won't come home!" Dancing in the warb...
-
When standing in a garden of profundity everything loses it's meaning... and when stopping to smell the chromatic wisdoms you are lost i...
-
August 2003! A spree, and the W.A.P another month of you and possibly me W.A.P stands for wild animal park, if you don't remember- the ...
-
motionless sap. ogling your shadow, you have much thinking to do. has the potassium kicked you in the arse yet-and got you going? you a...
-
We're both writers but, why is it that we cannot truly express what it is we feel without the recommendation of a movie reel- We're ...
-
take flight in linen and lace. things will mesh if you want them to. just throw yourself up against it and maneuver dainty fingers over tiny...
-
Ah, 7. The number in question. During this process of developing my first full-length work of prose, and a memoir to boot, I have considered...
-
Oh, the elasticity of birth. Where we can pull on the slack of the cord and snap. Finally, pull back from Mother, leaving a scar on our mid...
No comments:
Post a Comment