Tuesday, May 15, 2012
chronic
today someone asked me about your illness, i said, yes, chronic, just like mine.
a sour liver like an orange rind, we both feel it peeling and pushing it's way through.
I live in this circle of roll the dice-what happened? do you live here too?
there was once a time when men let their mustaches curl, and the women
bound their feet with ribbons, so I am not afraid of you. My father
told me about all of that, I know more in my little finger than you
remember to do upon waking.
take a breath, one goes in and one goes out-that's two. take two more.
I know how to breathe stop telling me how just because I gasp
when I weep. I know how to breathe, I know how to breathe, I know how to breathe.
our people are at war, now I know why your side has nukes.
I am not afraid of you, My father told me about all of that, but he didn't tell me how to deal with someone like you.
you don't remember anything even though you were there.
idiot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Reach for the clouds. . .
Tickle your toes. . .
-
it's not possible. I think the problem must be- too much love and hate.
-
there ain't no other place like you to roam. where I dug in my heels and said "No, I won't come home!" Dancing in the warb...
-
When standing in a garden of profundity everything loses it's meaning... and when stopping to smell the chromatic wisdoms you are lost i...
-
August 2003! A spree, and the W.A.P another month of you and possibly me W.A.P stands for wild animal park, if you don't remember- the ...
-
We're both writers but, why is it that we cannot truly express what it is we feel without the recommendation of a movie reel- We're ...
-
take flight in linen and lace. things will mesh if you want them to. just throw yourself up against it and maneuver dainty fingers over tiny...
-
Ah, 7. The number in question. During this process of developing my first full-length work of prose, and a memoir to boot, I have considered...
-
Oh, the elasticity of birth. Where we can pull on the slack of the cord and snap. Finally, pull back from Mother, leaving a scar on our mid...
-
The Anchor for Joel When love embarks, with its generating propellers slicing through the interminable oceans of imperfection that are, for ...
No comments:
Post a Comment