Sunday, May 27, 2012
wink
you don't care,
even though you were there.
and so like you
the little exhausted children sleep through
all of the noise, and florescent lighting.
all of the sickness, and dog fighting
and all of my complaints, piteous, wasted breath
protests, futile. but complacency, death.
and so I shall put this scribbling to good use,
like scrubbing the sink, and taking out refuse.
Maybe start paying off some of this debt,
but those are the little things I always forget.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Reach for the clouds. . .
Tickle your toes. . .
-
it's not possible. I think the problem must be- too much love and hate.
-
When standing in a garden of profundity everything loses it's meaning... and when stopping to smell the chromatic wisdoms you are lost i...
-
there ain't no other place like you to roam. where I dug in my heels and said "No, I won't come home!" Dancing in the warb...
-
August 2003! A spree, and the W.A.P another month of you and possibly me W.A.P stands for wild animal park, if you don't remember- the ...
-
The Anchor for Joel When love embarks, with its generating propellers slicing through the interminable oceans of imperfection that are, for ...
-
We're both writers but, why is it that we cannot truly express what it is we feel without the recommendation of a movie reel- We're ...
-
take flight in linen and lace. things will mesh if you want them to. just throw yourself up against it and maneuver dainty fingers over tiny...
-
It's not the pen It is the ink But it is the dishes and not the sink and it's never in your eye but in your wink it's just froze...
-
everything on my desk is blue. plus my shirt and my fingernails too- because I am here without you.
just a question for you, Amy. are you purposefully structuring these like prose this time around? i think they are good either way, but i just noticed a different structure from over on LJ. x
ReplyDeletei just wanted to see how it looked, and i liked them better this way. :)xx
ReplyDelete