Whisper breezy promises across my neck
I'll fall down like a delapidated wreck
No time left ticking with my hands,
Where comes my weakness nothing stands,
No Life's now a juggle of nothing and time
It's a jungle of rhyme--
And I give in knowing not how to handle it.
Remind me how I used to just groove and sandle it.
I'll go where no one ever goes
I'll traipse through the weeds as they graze my toes
Know that everyone thinks, and thinks everyone knows.
But no longer caring I'll turn up my nose.
I'll give in to the spiritual throes,
I'll set aside the habitual woes,
I'll file jagged teeth and smoothly gum-
this leathery undertaking, so easy to some.
Sunday, October 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Reach for the clouds. . .
Tickle your toes. . .
-
Dear, Run. Arrows in your belly and ribs and rear you were once wounded, dear. Limping, Heartsick, Struggling to catch up green from my succ...
-
The Eternal Critic The light verses dark and the smudged and softened brush strokes suggests to me it is, as always, religious propaganda of...
-
you don't care, even though you were there. and so like you the little exhausted children sleep through all of the noise, and florescent...
-
Love is impatient with me. Love is unkind to me. It envies. It boasts. It is so proud. Love was once rude, it sought only itself and then wa...
-
There is a hidden warmth in you you do not show to others and it pulls me under like quick sand. Or maybe it is the movement of the sands th...
-
The fog has permenantly frosted the window pane- my fingers tracing, communicating nothing, I leave perpetual markings--eternal my love for ...
-
I am the palm touching my cheek, and hiding my face, I am dead nerve endings--pulsating alive again, I am the little girl who cuddles viciou...
-
did someone die, today? most likely. isn't that a difficult thing? was someone born, today? most likely. isn't that a difficult thin...
-
Recently I have been really attempting to delve into what it means to be a poet. Jim Morrison once wanted to be a poet, and look where it go...
-
a lock has been broken. safe-keeping is relative and unlike kitten curled up blanket-snug fever pitch is high caught low crib bars bend-and ...

No comments:
Post a Comment