Good morning
Because my eyes widened
in the middle of daylight
I must say good morning
to the indentation on your pillow.
Feminine
shorter hair
and shorter glare
and shorter
yet sharper nails
out. My shins
have splinted
from
stomping my feet.
But with the first
spring breeze
I remember my
weakened knees
and I desire
to once again
be delicate
and feminine.
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Reach for the clouds. . .
Tickle your toes. . .
-
it's not possible. I think the problem must be- too much love and hate.
-
When standing in a garden of profundity everything loses it's meaning... and when stopping to smell the chromatic wisdoms you are lost i...
-
The Anchor for Joel When love embarks, with its generating propellers slicing through the interminable oceans of imperfection that are, for ...
-
Recently I have been really attempting to delve into what it means to be a poet. Jim Morrison once wanted to be a poet, and look where it go...
-
there ain't no other place like you to roam. where I dug in my heels and said "No, I won't come home!" Dancing in the warb...
-
take flight in linen and lace. things will mesh if you want them to. just throw yourself up against it and maneuver dainty fingers over tiny...
-
August 2003! A spree, and the W.A.P another month of you and possibly me W.A.P stands for wild animal park, if you don't remember- the ...
-
It's not the pen It is the ink But it is the dishes and not the sink and it's never in your eye but in your wink it's just froze...
-
The fog has permenantly frosted the window pane- my fingers tracing, communicating nothing, I leave perpetual markings--eternal my love for ...
oh, I really love the first one, so sad and affectionate.
ReplyDeleteand this is my favorite line in the second: "my shins have splinted from stomping my feet." :-)
I never know what to expect with you, and I freaking LOVE that. <3
yeah, I be crazy. <3
ReplyDelete"indentation on your pillow" makes me sad and happy at the same time because when Darren's not here, it's sad, but when he's home, it's happy because I know he will be back later.
ReplyDeleteI love the second one because that's EXACTLY how I felt today! Love "and I desire
to once again
be delicate
and feminine."
aw@ first bit. I know the feeling.
ReplyDeleteI feel that way all of the time @ second bit.