You, look out the window.
See that there is more to life
than what bangs around in your brain
These frustrations in me coarse
from there to my feet and back
again, And oh how it burns, red
I want to take flint to the
rocks in your head.
But I stand beside you,
I stand waiting,
no longer negating,
I ignore the dirt lining the sill
I forget that I have a separate will
and I stand beside you.
Monday, July 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Reach for the clouds. . .
Tickle your toes. . .
-
Dear, Run. Arrows in your belly and ribs and rear you were once wounded, dear. Limping, Heartsick, Struggling to catch up green from my succ...
-
The Eternal Critic The light verses dark and the smudged and softened brush strokes suggests to me it is, as always, religious propaganda of...
-
you don't care, even though you were there. and so like you the little exhausted children sleep through all of the noise, and florescent...
-
There is a hidden warmth in you you do not show to others and it pulls me under like quick sand. Or maybe it is the movement of the sands th...
-
did someone die, today? most likely. isn't that a difficult thing? was someone born, today? most likely. isn't that a difficult thin...
-
The fog has permenantly frosted the window pane- my fingers tracing, communicating nothing, I leave perpetual markings--eternal my love for ...
-
Love is impatient with me. Love is unkind to me. It envies. It boasts. It is so proud. Love was once rude, it sought only itself and then wa...
-
I am the palm touching my cheek, and hiding my face, I am dead nerve endings--pulsating alive again, I am the little girl who cuddles viciou...
-
Working on my book as of late. A good 1/4 of it is finished. Will update with more information closer to publication.
-
a lock has been broken. safe-keeping is relative and unlike kitten curled up blanket-snug fever pitch is high caught low crib bars bend-and ...
No comments:
Post a Comment