Macaroni is already plural.
Say "bless you" when I sneeze.
This is how you spell: watermelon.
Phonetic proNUNciation, please.
It's WATer, not WOODer.
You are is "you're"
There, their, they're, feel better.
Correct spelling is not a chore.
Give me lots of incentive
to be anal retentive,
but I know still the woes,
that we all make mistakes,
when tears equal typos.
Sunday, August 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Reach for the clouds. . .
Tickle your toes. . .
-
it's not possible. I think the problem must be- too much love and hate.
-
When standing in a garden of profundity everything loses it's meaning... and when stopping to smell the chromatic wisdoms you are lost i...
-
there ain't no other place like you to roam. where I dug in my heels and said "No, I won't come home!" Dancing in the warb...
-
August 2003! A spree, and the W.A.P another month of you and possibly me W.A.P stands for wild animal park, if you don't remember- the ...
-
The Anchor for Joel When love embarks, with its generating propellers slicing through the interminable oceans of imperfection that are, for ...
-
We're both writers but, why is it that we cannot truly express what it is we feel without the recommendation of a movie reel- We're ...
-
take flight in linen and lace. things will mesh if you want them to. just throw yourself up against it and maneuver dainty fingers over tiny...
-
It's not the pen It is the ink But it is the dishes and not the sink and it's never in your eye but in your wink it's just froze...
-
everything on my desk is blue. plus my shirt and my fingernails too- because I am here without you.
teehee, this is so true and it made me giggle! <3
ReplyDelete