Friday, May 18, 2012
I said goodbye
there is a positive word here somewhere
and if you are the sort who is repelled
by the positive I suggest you sit elsewhere,
to avoid being knocked to the floor.
I'm sorry the cushion beside me was misleading
yes it was once lumpy and sunken in and
I am still the person with an open ear, but
beware it is beginning to leak.
I have many things to say and contribute,
I meditate now with my mouth open
I am chanting, chanting, chanting,
reminding myself how to finish a sentence.
I've tried to use symbol and sounds before
but it's fallen on deaf ears. Symbols
sometimes crash louder than cymbals.
Cymbals sometimes crash louder than symbols.
I need to be quiet and stop rhyming.
I need to be loud and start chiming!
my heart is still broken, but I am
putting it back together, slowly,
slowly, slowly. and we had our final
words, we shall never speak again.
my words are now worth more than you,
I have seen no return on them yet,
but I know they are worth more.
I said goodbye, you don't remember
even though you were there.
I said goodbye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Reach for the clouds. . .
Tickle your toes. . .
-
it's not possible. I think the problem must be- too much love and hate.
-
there ain't no other place like you to roam. where I dug in my heels and said "No, I won't come home!" Dancing in the warb...
-
When standing in a garden of profundity everything loses it's meaning... and when stopping to smell the chromatic wisdoms you are lost i...
-
August 2003! A spree, and the W.A.P another month of you and possibly me W.A.P stands for wild animal park, if you don't remember- the ...
-
The Anchor for Joel When love embarks, with its generating propellers slicing through the interminable oceans of imperfection that are, for ...
-
motionless sap. ogling your shadow, you have much thinking to do. has the potassium kicked you in the arse yet-and got you going? you a...
-
We're both writers but, why is it that we cannot truly express what it is we feel without the recommendation of a movie reel- We're ...
-
take flight in linen and lace. things will mesh if you want them to. just throw yourself up against it and maneuver dainty fingers over tiny...
-
Ah, 7. The number in question. During this process of developing my first full-length work of prose, and a memoir to boot, I have considered...
No comments:
Post a Comment