I don't want to be singled
-out again. all hours of
the night again.
In the rain-
standing out
standing out in the rain-
standing out
like a sore
like a thumb
like a sore thumb.
In the hail
like a sore thumb in the hail
It's hailing now and I'll be
hailing a hitchhike back to misery
-inevitably.
I don't want to fall
no not after that difficult haul,
And I don't want to fall down again
like an upright domino always
knocking over others around me.
We'll see.
Maybe I could,
no,
Maybe I could stand alone,
but no,
Before long a swift breeze will hit me
-inevitably.
Sunday, May 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Reach for the clouds. . .
Tickle your toes. . .
-
it's not possible. I think the problem must be- too much love and hate.
-
When standing in a garden of profundity everything loses it's meaning... and when stopping to smell the chromatic wisdoms you are lost i...
-
there ain't no other place like you to roam. where I dug in my heels and said "No, I won't come home!" Dancing in the warb...
-
August 2003! A spree, and the W.A.P another month of you and possibly me W.A.P stands for wild animal park, if you don't remember- the ...
-
The Anchor for Joel When love embarks, with its generating propellers slicing through the interminable oceans of imperfection that are, for ...
-
take flight in linen and lace. things will mesh if you want them to. just throw yourself up against it and maneuver dainty fingers over tiny...
-
It's not the pen It is the ink But it is the dishes and not the sink and it's never in your eye but in your wink it's just froze...
-
everything on my desk is blue. plus my shirt and my fingernails too- because I am here without you.
-
The fog has permenantly frosted the window pane- my fingers tracing, communicating nothing, I leave perpetual markings--eternal my love for ...

No comments:
Post a Comment