People always say they miss the green
the greenest green they ever had seen.
Well I'll tell you
I missed it too,
when I thought all I would know
were things that would never see snow-
But when I returned to the green
the greenest green I ever had seen,
I had forgotten what lurks beneath
and what worlds can crawl up inside
-a dainty sheath.
And then I spent a year seeing green as terror
And as a constant reminder of my folly and error.
Monday, May 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Reach for the clouds. . .
Tickle your toes. . .
-
it's not possible. I think the problem must be- too much love and hate.
-
When standing in a garden of profundity everything loses it's meaning... and when stopping to smell the chromatic wisdoms you are lost i...
-
there ain't no other place like you to roam. where I dug in my heels and said "No, I won't come home!" Dancing in the warb...
-
August 2003! A spree, and the W.A.P another month of you and possibly me W.A.P stands for wild animal park, if you don't remember- the ...
-
take flight in linen and lace. things will mesh if you want them to. just throw yourself up against it and maneuver dainty fingers over tiny...
-
Ah, 7. The number in question. During this process of developing my first full-length work of prose, and a memoir to boot, I have considered...
-
The Anchor for Joel When love embarks, with its generating propellers slicing through the interminable oceans of imperfection that are, for ...
-
My latest endeavor is to begin reading "Tell it Slant: Writing and Shaping Creative Nonfiction" by Brenda Miller and Suzanne Paula...
-
We're both writers but, why is it that we cannot truly express what it is we feel without the recommendation of a movie reel- We're ...

No comments:
Post a Comment