tambourine girl lost in darkness
spinning near him
jangling; while
he is soaked in muddy water
he tastes like Deep Purple
and his voice resonates
it's hardened sound.
but he is sticky sweet
in a secret way, melting, and
he trickles down her
wrist while the eternal sun
bakes her face.
he has entered in forever.
Now a Man he splinters Off
and turns away, shady, like the moon.
the whisking away
happened without her
an arm spun slowly
and a decade passed.
now no one can see-
her world is nothing but
stale smoke, and swinging bulbs.
recalling ghosts who no longer
show her everything.
now there's a weepy loss
and an angry insistence and
we are
divided by the light in the sky.
pounding blue clouds breaking
through telling her what to do.
a suitcase full of red roses
wilt upon arrival.
it was once a harmony,
now it's voices absurd.
there's a twisting in the
rib-cage unopened.
a girl once sat on concrete
and stared hard at the sky
and a garden grew tentatively
and a meek girl found a tambourine
and it made a sound.
and now it's trouble
it's something else
it's gone.
Sunday, February 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Reach for the clouds. . .
Tickle your toes. . .
-
Another Indian woman living on our block has hair swept back and braided has jeweled toes, is in all yellow traditional regalia, and walks w...
-
husband and I trek a mile for ice cream just for the creamy banana, crunchy pecans, and chunks of thumb-sized chocolate. shoes flipping and...
-
motionless sap. ogling your shadow, you have much thinking to do. has the potassium kicked you in the arse yet-and got you going? you a...
-
there ain't no other place like you to roam. where I dug in my heels and said "No, I won't come home!" Dancing in the warb...
-
Tickling toes- there was something about that barefooted madness something about that wistful waist-high wishing and wooshing in the woods, ...
-
sex object. not afraid of the words. I've used many objects for the sake of sex. in fact my body has been pretty disposable- I don't...
-
hunger is sometimes preferable to loneliness. a stomach will twist- but hands become dirty and heavy when full of coins.
-
it's not possible. I think the problem must be- too much love and hate.
-
to have sticky pins for fingertips and ballpoint pens for thumbs. then I could fascinate myself to you, and write away doldrums.
-
July 12th My love's hands and eyes so full of surprise! he sees nothing wrong with giving me a synthetic strawberry.

No comments:
Post a Comment