like a hand that holds an ankle,
I felt powerful in your arms
this dancing, this pointed push, this bygone cloud.
with my face in your belly- I curled myself inside
a spinning, dizzied head with girl-hair flying.
raining. droplets squeal and suckle mother pane. wash it clean.
Darling, hearths awaken inside of here,
and outside chilly winds dispute,
your warmth undying, I do not drift.
I swim in tears to your willowy shore.
depart from this-haphazard nonsense-
I am clinging to your trunk.
and I will only point to clouds
silent, white, and empty.
Monday, March 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Reach for the clouds. . .
Tickle your toes. . .
-
Another Indian woman living on our block has hair swept back and braided has jeweled toes, is in all yellow traditional regalia, and walks w...
-
hunger is sometimes preferable to loneliness. a stomach will twist- but hands become dirty and heavy when full of coins.
-
husband and I trek a mile for ice cream just for the creamy banana, crunchy pecans, and chunks of thumb-sized chocolate. shoes flipping and...
-
motionless sap. ogling your shadow, you have much thinking to do. has the potassium kicked you in the arse yet-and got you going? you a...
-
Tickling toes- there was something about that barefooted madness something about that wistful waist-high wishing and wooshing in the woods, ...
-
strange tree, your flowers look like badminton birdies.
-
there ain't no other place like you to roam. where I dug in my heels and said "No, I won't come home!" Dancing in the warb...
-
July 12th My love's hands and eyes so full of surprise! he sees nothing wrong with giving me a synthetic strawberry.
-
sex object. not afraid of the words. I've used many objects for the sake of sex. in fact my body has been pretty disposable- I don't...
-
The Opera The eyes of the firing-squad are aimed with lashed cross-hairs for now we, the chorus, all look like oiled up black ducks in a ro...

Is this present - is this past?
ReplyDeleteEvocative nonetheless.
it is the present-past ;)
ReplyDelete