Wednesday, May 16, 2012
mittens
where are my garden gloves to weed out your evils?
where are my rubber gloves to scrub off your stupid?
where are my surgical gloves to cut out your hard heart?
where are my boxing gloves to smash your face in?
I am just mittens, limp, fingerless and all thumbs.
opposable but disposable, could be permissible,
but just dismissible-you don't remember anything
even though you were there.
and I am just mittens-laid out, laid off, laid on, imposable.
intricate thread patterns meant to envelope sweet silky hands
with very little muscle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Reach for the clouds. . .
Tickle your toes. . .
-
Another Indian woman living on our block has hair swept back and braided has jeweled toes, is in all yellow traditional regalia, and walks w...
-
husband and I trek a mile for ice cream just for the creamy banana, crunchy pecans, and chunks of thumb-sized chocolate. shoes flipping and...
-
motionless sap. ogling your shadow, you have much thinking to do. has the potassium kicked you in the arse yet-and got you going? you a...
-
there ain't no other place like you to roam. where I dug in my heels and said "No, I won't come home!" Dancing in the warb...
-
Tickling toes- there was something about that barefooted madness something about that wistful waist-high wishing and wooshing in the woods, ...
-
sex object. not afraid of the words. I've used many objects for the sake of sex. in fact my body has been pretty disposable- I don't...
-
hunger is sometimes preferable to loneliness. a stomach will twist- but hands become dirty and heavy when full of coins.
-
to have sticky pins for fingertips and ballpoint pens for thumbs. then I could fascinate myself to you, and write away doldrums.
-
it's not possible. I think the problem must be- too much love and hate.
-
July 12th My love's hands and eyes so full of surprise! he sees nothing wrong with giving me a synthetic strawberry.

No comments:
Post a Comment