like me-
it serves as a question
as well as an appropriately foolish letter
in bad company
it only teams up with words like
yodel, yak, yacht, yo-yo,
Yiddish, yellow...
even Yagermeister!
no wait
that starts with J...
Thursday, August 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Reach for the clouds. . .
Tickle your toes. . .
-
Another Indian woman living on our block has hair swept back and braided has jeweled toes, is in all yellow traditional regalia, and walks w...
-
motionless sap. ogling your shadow, you have much thinking to do. has the potassium kicked you in the arse yet-and got you going? you a...
-
hunger is sometimes preferable to loneliness. a stomach will twist- but hands become dirty and heavy when full of coins.
-
Tickling toes- there was something about that barefooted madness something about that wistful waist-high wishing and wooshing in the woods, ...
-
husband and I trek a mile for ice cream just for the creamy banana, crunchy pecans, and chunks of thumb-sized chocolate. shoes flipping and...
-
strange tree, your flowers look like badminton birdies.
-
there ain't no other place like you to roam. where I dug in my heels and said "No, I won't come home!" Dancing in the warb...
-
sex object. not afraid of the words. I've used many objects for the sake of sex. in fact my body has been pretty disposable- I don't...
-
July 12th My love's hands and eyes so full of surprise! he sees nothing wrong with giving me a synthetic strawberry.
-
The Opera The eyes of the firing-squad are aimed with lashed cross-hairs for now we, the chorus, all look like oiled up black ducks in a ro...

lol- I enjoyed this!
ReplyDeletelaurie kolp
http://lkharris-kolp.blogspot.com/2011/08/u-is-for-ungovernable.html
Jägermeister is awful! :(
ReplyDeleteBut your poem was not! :)
LOL
ReplyDelete:o) Very well done!
ReplyDelete:-) Nice one, I liked it!
ReplyDeleteYou make me laugh, which is a good thing!
ReplyDeleteFun with this one, Amy. You prove you're no yahoo!
ReplyDeleteEnjoyed it!
ReplyDeleteha..ha.. fun post ~
ReplyDeleteHappy friday ~
Love this!
ReplyDeleteAmy, great post, and the "J" changeup at the end was very fun.
ReplyDeleteI, of course, had 'y' as well, and was tempted to add my favorite hometown beer, Yuengling, but went for lust instead(!) Third of three poems. Other Amy
http://sharplittlepencil.wordpress.com/2011/08/19/three-prompts-three-poems/
Yagermeister -this works. I like this piece. You always get a cool flow going.
ReplyDelete:)
ReplyDelete"Y" worry?
ReplyDeleteThis was fun, thanks. :)
Humour as well? Wonderful!
ReplyDeleteFun post I enjoyed your Y
ReplyDeleteLol, funny stuff. I don't care if that last one starts with a Y or J. Either way it is Yuk!
ReplyDeleteLoved how you ended that! Keeping our minds sharp and our spelling correct!:)
ReplyDelete~alaurilee
If you have had a Jägermeister or two already you don't care what it starts with... *hick* Very nicely put! Really enjoyed this!
ReplyDeleteWell worked. Fun read.
ReplyDelete