Today I was interviewed for Poets United
small stone:
July 13th
so many things for granted,
taken:
two kinds of silverware.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Reach for the clouds. . .
Tickle your toes. . .
-
Another Indian woman living on our block has hair swept back and braided has jeweled toes, is in all yellow traditional regalia, and walks w...
-
motionless sap. ogling your shadow, you have much thinking to do. has the potassium kicked you in the arse yet-and got you going? you a...
-
hunger is sometimes preferable to loneliness. a stomach will twist- but hands become dirty and heavy when full of coins.
-
Tickling toes- there was something about that barefooted madness something about that wistful waist-high wishing and wooshing in the woods, ...
-
husband and I trek a mile for ice cream just for the creamy banana, crunchy pecans, and chunks of thumb-sized chocolate. shoes flipping and...
-
strange tree, your flowers look like badminton birdies.
-
there ain't no other place like you to roam. where I dug in my heels and said "No, I won't come home!" Dancing in the warb...
-
sex object. not afraid of the words. I've used many objects for the sake of sex. in fact my body has been pretty disposable- I don't...
-
July 12th My love's hands and eyes so full of surprise! he sees nothing wrong with giving me a synthetic strawberry.
-
The Opera The eyes of the firing-squad are aimed with lashed cross-hairs for now we, the chorus, all look like oiled up black ducks in a ro...

You should be proud...this is nice.
ReplyDelete:) thanks!
ReplyDeleteVery proud, indeed! Congratulations :) Soul Speak
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Looking forward to reading the interview
ReplyDeleteThank you! ;)
ReplyDeletefeel free to post at Poets United~ :)
ReplyDeleteJust read your interview, you are a true forceJust read your interview, you are a true force
ReplyDeleteThe interview is a great snapshot of how you are a demon when inspiration hits and it hits you all the time. It pays to be a sensitive artist, and not in the King Missile way. I love you for that very quality.
ReplyDeletehappy for you.
ReplyDeleteJoel, what about in "The Argument" kind of way?
ReplyDelete<3
I'm behind, but I'll go over now and read about YOU! I'm happy for you, too! :D
ReplyDeletethat's ok, thanks Ella!
ReplyDelete